Dirtbikebaby

Jul 5, 2006
Hey thanks for taking the time to read this post. I am looking to buy a dirtbike for my three yr old daughter. She rides alot with my friends husband and just loves it. She has been begging for a bike of her own and the rule was she had to be able to touch the ground and this summer she can. So shopping I went. I have found a little pw 50 it has a W in the tenth place of the serial # so I was told it is a 98. Not quite sure the brand. The guy I am getting it from is not very mechanicaly inclined and doesnt know how to do maintance. His son has outgrown the bike and my daughter wants it.

The only problem is I dont want to give to much but also dont want to jip him.. around what price would a 98 pw 50 in fairly decent condition go for? I have tried to insert a pic of the bike or a link to the photo on my yahoo id of haleymeridith but it wont let me.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Fortunatly maintenance isn't much of an issue on the little PW50. I would think if he got $500 for it both of you should feel pretty good about the deal.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I agree, $500 sounds fair, much more and you would be better to pay the $1100 for brand new.

BTW, it a Yamaha. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom