FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Hold your line, the faster riders can find their own way around you. Be predictable.
Don't cut the track, and do not cross the track to pull off. Plan ahead, and move over gradually before pulling off. Often the best place to get off of the track is coming out of the corners.
Don't try to keep up with anybody, but if you can then great.
Don't jump anything that scares you, yet.
"I'm tired, but I think I can get one more lap" is a bad idea. If you get tired, take a short break.
Most important thing, relax and have fun.

j32

Uhhh...
Jun 8, 2006
breath !!
everyone gets nervous and forgets to breath right
practice breathing,when riding it is like working out,if you don't breath enough you
will get tired easy
stay focused
try not to grip the bars too tight or you will cramp up your hands and upper body
keep your feet on the pegs,and knees in

Gezza1982

Jun 26, 2006
I'm no expert rider but I'll give you some tips I learnt the hard way. Make sure you don't go over jumps too slow, it's actually more dangerous as you will drop VERY suddenly and akwardly. Also make sure your standing and have some constant throttle when your going over jumps. I used to actually give it a bit of gas over jumps, as I found I used to land head first naturally. Also get to know the jumps well. Most of the time, I found it's best to take jumps as fast as possible as you land a lot easier, however some have nasty lips, which can send you over the handlebars if you try this. The first three laps are a bit scary, but after that you will start having fun :-)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom