HELP!!!!!! my kx100 gets no spark

andre1357

Jul 3, 2008
my kx100 gets no spark. i checked the spark plug, the coil and the magneto and it all seems fine. and it still wont get any spark. i am getting frustrated someone please help me out.
thanks.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
andre1357 said:
okay were do u get a ohm meter and wat do u test with it.

You can purchase an ohm meter from any auto parts store and your service manual will give you the readings and how to check them. If you don't have a service manual you should get one.

You can also remove all of the electrical components and take them to your local dealer. Most dealers can check these for you.

Before you do that, check the obvious. Make sure all of the wire connections are connected and making good contact. Also disconnect your kill button.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ol'89r said:
You can purchase an ohm meter from any auto parts store and your service manual will give you the readings and how to check them. If you don't have a service manual you should get one.

You can also remove all of the electrical components and take them to your local dealer. Most dealers can check these for you.

Before you do that, check the obvious. Make sure all of the wire connections are connected and making good contact. Also disconnect your kill button.
Add checking the plug wire. Could be that simple. The kill switch wire is my first choice.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom