srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
I'm also eager to hear how you do. I had a chance at a 2002 200 at a good price but my husband asked me to wait for the CRF250X. Let's here it for spring!!

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Congrats on your latest aquisition!! Hope to see you here in Kelowna , we`re already riding . No pillows on the trails ,But lots of sand on the beach!!

stormi

Mar 3, 2004
LMAO! well, it looks like the ride report might be longer in the coming that I'd thought. The current weather report for Calgary on Sat is 'Crappy". Oh well, I bought the bike this early for the "deal" not really expecting to ride it this early. :)

pinball said:
Congrats on your latest aquisition!! Hope to see you here in Kelowna , we`re already riding . No pillows on the trails ,But lots of sand on the beach!!

Thanks you! Ok,.. beach I can handle. Perhaps I'll bring my own pilliws, and strap em to my a.. :) If anyone is curious, I've posted some pictures of Brule Lake at Brule Lake

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Cool shots,and interesting.You mean I can be interested in dirtbikes and still learn something about history. Who knew!!

stormi

Mar 3, 2004
Indeed you can! Any other "historic" ghost towns in alberta you'd like to know about? :)

Picked up the bike on Saturday, and took my first spin on it on Sunday, will be posting a ride report shortly.

Top Bottom