Ryno149

Jun 23, 2002
i would like some help with writing a sponsorship resume. i know, i know, i should sign up w/ sponsorhouse.com, but thats not really an option right now, so if u could, i would really appreciate some help w/ what i should include, and how i should set it up.
THANX ALOT guys/gals

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Here are some ideas of types of things to include:

Self bio - name, age, address, email, type of riding, classes racing, bike(s), etc.

Race results

Recent accomplishments/highlights

Future goals

Why company XYZ

What you can do for company XYZ

Photos, newspaper clippings, etc.

Ryno149

Jun 23, 2002
thanx alot nikki........ i won the 200c championship in the missouri hare scrambles and figured now would be a good time to get some help........ i could maybe get somebody to ride the bike for me or somethin........ but thanx again........ it was a big help

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Once you attract some sponsors make sure you carry out what you are contracted or offered to do in exchange for support. Another thing that many racers neglect is keeping in touch with sponsors, a weekly or bi-weekly report on how your racing and sponsor product representation is going will do wonders for the next season. We tend to give our sponsors a bi-weekly update and at the end of the season we get an 8x10 have the three boys on the team sign it and throw it in a cheap frame. Total cost to us is less than $50 and you would not believe the feedback we get from that and how much easier it is to pickup the sponsorship again for the following season. Best thing is to view and stress to potential sponsors that you are looking for a long term relationship that benefits both parties. That is how we do it but then all of our sponsors are either outside the industry or local dealer.

Top Bottom