zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I'm trying to learn about jetting (with Strick's help via PM's), but could use some in-person instruction with identifying pinging, bogging, etc. That's how I learn the best. I have my ideas of what these conditions look/feel/sound like, but would love to have someone confirm them for me.

Anyone (who's still here to read this) feel like taking 10 minutes to help a little boy out when I get there? All I really need is for someone to take a run & give their impression to confirm what I suspect (rich on bottom, lean on top).

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm in the same boat. I think mine might be pretty close now. I'll actually test it at Cooperland. :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Look up Rich.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Three words? This place is dead, and that's all you can muster? Or is this a game? Lemme try: Kiss My... how do you spell :moon: ? Oops, I better try again! Don't worry, I won't be near this talkative in person. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Zio - I'll be more than happy to answer any question I can for you.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Zio - I'll be more than happy to answer any question I can for you.

....Rich, you know Zio doesn't ask questions, or talk for that matter, in person.
You will probably have to either sit on his chest or tickle him to get a sound out of him. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Farmer John

....Rich, you know Zio doesn't ask questions, or talk for that matter, in person.

That's OK, I've learned lots of sign language while driving around the streets of Chicago. :thumb:

You will probably have to either sit on his chest or tickle him to get a sound out of him.

I made a solemn oath not to cut into Gomer's territory with stuff like this. :scream:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Rich, I'll trade you a slow dance at the sock-hop for some one-on-one tuning.

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm hoping someone educated can help me diagnose a ping in my bike, also.

Top Bottom