Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Dan, don't get us wrong, we are here to help but understand this is not a site to pop in and act like a child. We are mostly adults, minus 89er, and the rest are young people

I refuse to grow up. :ohmy: I WON'T! I WON'T! I WON'T! :yell:

Dan.

Put yourself in our place.

People come here to have their questions answered correctly. Many other sites will refer people to DRN to get an accurate answer to their questions. That is one of the things DRN is known for.

You guys want us to answer your questions in a well thought out manner written in a way that you can understand. You want us to write a long, drawn-out, detailed answer that will magically fix your motorcycles. Yet, you will not take the time to write your questions in a way we can read or understand. And then, you get mad at us for asking you to use a little time and forethought when writing your posts. Like elk said, we are mostly adults here and we don't have the time or the patience for people like you. In my experience, you get back what you put forth. If you are not willing to put forth any energy then, don't expect anything in return. It's a simple fact of life and at the age of 21, you should know that by now. Nobody is fighting with you, we are only suggesting that you take a little more time when writing your posts.

The people that answer questions here are not paid to do so. We do it to help others, to pay it forward. Most of us have businesses, jobs and lives to live. We answer the same questions over and over, day after day. That is why we have the search function. It's a simple matter to enter your subject in the search function and most every post ever written about that subject will pop up. There is a very good chance your answer will be found there. The subject of jetting has been beat to death.

It is also very easy to use the spellcheck feature. After writing your post, click on the spellcheck button and it will tell you what words are spelled wrong and will offer the correct spelling. How hard is that?

This is not myspace or the many other kid's sites where you will never get a correct answer only a bunch of kids yelling and cussing at each other. You are welcome to go there if things are too tough for you here on DRN. But, if you decide to stay, keep in mind we will require you to clean up your act and act a little more like the adult you claim to be. The choice is yours. Many people come and go from DRN and the one's that stay are the cream of the crop. I really don't give a rat's patutty if you stay or go and I doubt anyone else does either. The choice is yours. :cool:

dansdr125

Apr 8, 2007
Ol'89r said:
I refuse to grow up. :ohmy: I WON'T! I WON'T! I WON'T! :yell:

Dan.

Put yourself in our place.

People come here to have their questions answered correctly. Many other sites will refer people to DRN to get an accurate answer to their questions. That is one of the things DRN is known for.

You guys want us to answer your questions in a well thought out manner written in a way that you can understand. You want us to write a long, drawn-out, detailed answer that will magically fix your motorcycles. Yet, you will not take the time to write your questions in a way we can read or understand. And then, you get mad at us for asking you to use a little time and forethought when writing your posts. Like elk said, we are mostly adults here and we don't have the time or the patience for people like you. In my experience, you get back what you put forth. If you are not willing to put forth any energy then, don't expect anything in return. It's a simple fact of life and at the age of 21, you should know that by now. Nobody is fighting with you, we are only suggesting that you take a little more time when writing your posts.

The people that answer questions here are not paid to do so. We do it to help others, to pay it forward. Most of us have businesses, jobs and lives to live. We answer the same questions over and over, day after day. That is why we have the search function. It's a simple matter to enter your subject in the search function and most every post ever written about that subject will pop up. There is a very good chance your answer will be found there. The subject of jetting has been beat to death.

It is also very easy to use the spellcheck feature. After writing your post, click on the spellcheck button and it will tell you what words are spelled wrong and will offer the correct spelling. How hard is that?

This is not myspace or the many other kid's sites where you will never get a correct answer only a bunch of kids yelling and cussing at each other. You are welcome to go there if things are too tough for you here on DRN. But, if you decide to stay, keep in mind we will require you to clean up your act and act a little more like the adult you claim to be. The choice is yours. Many people come and go from DRN and the one's that stay are the cream of the crop. I really don't give a rat's patutty if you stay or go and I doubt anyone else does either. The choice is yours. :cool:
its cool lets just drop the matter...**** is done and over...ok thanks

Top Bottom