murphy

Dec 13, 2004
Hi folk's, this seems like a cool site for getting some help within the dirty going's on in the dirt biking community. Now im off to another forum to decide what to do about a mother who's been beating the crap outa me for the past two years, that my wr426 by the way. Ride Safe :) :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

So, what is her name? :joke:

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

murphy

Dec 13, 2004
Hi again, I've just re'read my first post and your right its kind of confusing. The mother or probably better worded as the fat heavy mutha f****a i'm referring to is my very first and current dirt bike a wr426 not an easy bike to learn the trade on. This makes a great trail and play bike however, when entering typical Scottish enduro's ie very wet and boggy it has proved to be way to much bike for my ability. If im being nasty to my bike its unfair becaause in experienced hands its outstanding, moreover it highlights a classic mistake most road bikers make when turning to dirt bikes they dont think 125's and 250 two strokes can possibly be fast enough. It does make good intertainment though and i did my fair share of entertaining.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom