heres the satelitte map of the ridin area in Willow Springs, IL

samham

Nov 22, 2002
Venom,
What riding area is this? Is it an organized privata pay to ride area,,,land that is state owned and managed for riding or an "illeagally" ridding area? I am from the Milw area and looking for new places within a few hours. Thanks! -Brian

Venom01

Sep 7, 2004
sorry, didnt give much details. this is land owned by my highschool that is considered "tax payer" land. people have been ridin bikes back there for the last 30 yrs. it does say private property for legal reasons so you cant sue them for anything. its just a local area thats good for after work and playin around. i wouldnt drive 2 hrs to ride here. just lettin locals know that they can come ride here. the cops of my townhave busted me on the streets 4 times and just tell me to walk it till i get to the woods and stay in there. i know a few cops that even had there kids learnin to ride back there. as soon as my quest to buy my own acres (should be in the next year) get on its way ill post that so anyone can ride. but till then this old farmland will have to do

john

bitterspleaf

Nov 5, 2005
Hey Walt-

Where exactly is that? I live literally a half hour from Crystal Lake and would love a new place to ride. This would be just for me. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it, unless there's an easy way that I'm missing to get it through that web link?

thanks

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
It was kinda a joke. If you pan out on the site you can see its in the middle of a subdivision. My kids did ride there for a couple years with quiet small bikes. jr50 and pw80. Those bikes and our days of riding there are long gone. We now ride noisy 2 smokes and would surely bother the neighbors.

Top Bottom