jessetjames

Jun 1, 2008
new biker searcher :)

1) your physical size 5'4 120lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? extream
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? yes
4) Do you have any riding experience?no but i do drive my friends 4 wheeler. (i know big dif)
5) Do you think you will race ?maybe :)
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?small stuff but i got friends and a bro thats good at that
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?no
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?yes (no idea)
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?1 grand maby less maby more (how much do u think i should spend on my first bike)
10) Do you live in California?no
11) Your age?15

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2007
CR 125 sounds about right for you. At first you're going to be pretty tip toe when you come to a stop... Past that, the maintenence is fairly low, and it will suit your level of agression...Once you have another inch or two in height...you'll be fitting it perfectly.

You'll have to go with an older model (1999 or older) to get in your price range..

jessetjames

Jun 1, 2008
thanks for the quick reply :) any others?

so im new so this may sound stupid but is honda the only company that makes the cr 125?

if anybody has any opinions please post. or any tips for a new biker that would be sweet to.

thanks
jessetjames

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom