john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
Dude, where are you guys riding now that the folks in orange are everywhere? I would hate to get shot for tearing up some trails up in the Cove.....
When I get some springs would you be willing to help me out?
My last experience with forks was not pretty.... :bang:

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Stay in Alpine Mtn area.......they can't hunt there. Plenty of trails right there to fill up a day. I'd be more than happy to help you with springs. We need to get together and ride.

john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
Where exactly is Alpine MTN? We put in there on Copeland Cove Road, and park at the cemetary or the hay bales. Go in at red Bank or right there at the hay bales.
I'll give you a shout when I come up with some springs...probably after Christmas.

tn220

Nov 1, 2004
Hey guys I'm in cookeville. Small world! I've ridden all over copeland's cove and alpine. We usually put in at the old rock schoolhouse and go up the mountain there. I was with a bunch of guys once that got us lost and we went over the side of the mountain into a field and picked up a dirt road hoping it would put us out on gravel somewhere so we could figure out where we were and we rode right up in the middle of at least twenty drunk dear hunters at a cabin with cookers going and a satellite dish hooked up about to watch a vols game. I knew we were in trouble when a couple of them grabbed their rifles! We stoped and asked permission to go on and luckily for us one of our guys knew one of them. One guy was stagering around with a big knife in his hand and blood all over him where he was dressing a deer that was hanging in a tree near by. Boy was I glad to see the truck that day :yeehaw:

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
A scene right out of Deliverance.............you guys suck to be planning rides around xmass time. The only thing I plan on riding around that time of the year is a SNOWBLOWER !!! does my wife count ?????

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
We're just tough down here. Winterize is a sissy word. We ride year round....snow or not. :laugh: The KTM's just try to keep up.

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
Braahp- I dare you to post that last comment over in the ktm forum.......Please come up here and show me how to ride in two feet of snow with a wind chill factor below zero....LOL

john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
Braahp...
We're trying to get a ride up for this holiday weekend. You interested? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday after church. Friday and Saturday if possible, I'll need to take the boy one day for a little cruise, but I'd like to get out with the "big boys" on the next if possible.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom