MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Hey every one, it's been a long time since i've had a chance to post on here let alone get on here at all, though id just let you all know what I've been up to. Senior year has been really busy lately unlike most I'm actually takeing real classes hah. The work load has been insane with EDD (engineering development and design) there are tons of things you need to do and set up meetings with companies on your own time. Also I've been working a lot doing landscaping which ate up alllll my free time. Unfortunately our season just ended so now i need to find another job, or else the bike goes up for sale :(. I wasn't able to ride much this summer though, as in mid june I got into a pretty bad car accident. As I was going back to my grandmothers house out in the country ( I had to run up to the corner store) I was ran off the road by some big car. When I tried avoiding him I hit wet grass and fishtailed out, there was a large maple tree that I was heading strait for. Of course at about 55mph I didn't have a lot of time to think and over compensated. I wound up hitting a plow blade that was in front of a welding shop, It put me up onto 2 wheels. I then went sideways on two wheels through a telephone pole and came to rest against a large pile of I beam steal. Need less to say it messed me up pretty good. Left me with several broken ribs, broke my right wrist, 3 fingers on my left hand and did a number on my back. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and the air bag didn't go off, I really got lucky; as well as my cousin who walked away with nothing(he wasn't wearing a seat belt either). Also needless to say my little S10 was totaled and I was out $3k since the driver who caused it never stoped and I couldn't and still cant afford collision. Luckfully a family friend happened to be selling an S10 and gave it to me very cheep, not as nice as mine was but none the less I couldn't pass it up. So as you can see I've been busy trying to get things done, pay off debts and get back onto my feet well still having a life lol. I've missed talking to all you guys hopefully I'll be able to find time to get on here some more!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Aah... life sure does make riding sound good ;) Good to hear from you!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I guess you'll be wearing your seat belt now........

Glad your still alive to talk about it.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Yeah I allways wear my seatbelt now, and who ever gets in my truck now also does or they don't ride with me. Also I gues it is true that most accidents happen within five miles from home (in this case from where I was staying). It was about 3 miles from the drive way into the land :bang:. Damn pole cost $3200!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
glad to hear you are ok. you put up some funny posts in the past. dont give up on the bike.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
MONKEYMOUSE!! We have missed you too. Hope that you are healing and in better spirits. Dont be a stranger.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
I'm trying to come around again, I'm unemployed right now so I have plenty of free time. But I really need a job soon or the bike and my (2nd lol) s10 will be leaving me. With the bike situation I've honestly been considering selling it for a, gasp!, quad...I'm not sure yet though.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Heres a picture of my 2nd s10 its nice if you ask me but has its share of dings. I paid less for the entire truck then he paid for the cap last year lol. :cool:

Attachments

• DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom