bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Rich, could you please change the rev limiter on this and the suspension forum so it automatically shows the threads from say the last month? :worship: :thumb:

it seems that topics fall by the bottom a bit too quick these days and i wonder if there were more threads visible it would help keep the chat going- it seems way too quiet in here.

and where are all the tuners these days???? come on, we need some good stuff to get our teeth into!!!!!!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Chilli: i know how to do that myself, but i am not sure if others that dont come here often do- i wonder what the default is? when i look here from another computer i dont see many threads and this cant be good for the person that just checks in 1-2 a month- its so quiet in here its eirie! this should be the busiest time of year.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Since moving the General Maint forum out to the front, a lot of the posts are going in there... I know Rich isn't having to move nearly as many.

This forum was set to show posts from the last day. It's now set to 45.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
thanks Okie- sorry i didnt address this to you, but i thought Rich would be more likely to see it. can you please do the same on the suspension forum?- i think it would help.

thanks. :worship:

Bruce

Top Bottom