Supermuffin

May 1, 2010
I'm pretty new to this site but i really like it here, its my number one place to get info on dirt biking.

I'm Corey and im 13, I've only been riding for a year now but i love riding even though i am not the best. I currently ride a 1982 Honda XR100 which is in bad need of restoration (HELP!!)
I also like to ride quads to but dirt-biking is my favorite. I am from California and i am the only one that rides in my family except for my dad years ago before his bike got stolen.

I love to work on bikes and that is how i got into dirtbiking when i was given my '82 honda it didn't run at first but after some hard work, now it runs!

I like meeting new friends who like to dirtbike like me and someday i would like to race my dirtbike in a real race! For now i am just tryin' to have fun and do the best i can with what i have. Hopefully i will be able to buy a Yamaha 230 in maybe half a year!

Anyways that pretty much me and i hope i can stay active on this site for as long as possible!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome to DRN Corey.

What area of California are you from? Check out the So Cal Wrecking Crew in the Sub-Forums. We have many members in California. There may be someone in your area you could ride with. There are also quite a few people on this site that can help you restore your XR.

Good luck. :cool:

Top Bottom