ledkat

Jun 7, 2005
Hi! My name is Karen. I live in Creswell, Oregon. Right now I own a CRF150 (now 170, thanks to BBR!) I ride trails mostly (usually in mud thanks to our lovely weather) and around the house. I have been practically obsessed with Supercross and Motocross for 12 years now, but I just started riding myself three years ago at the "tender" age of 32. I wish I had started riding a looong time ago when I healed faster. Since I started riding I have punctured my leg, and then 6 months later, broken my collarbone in two places (darn handlebars!). I still love to ride though :coocoo: ! I don't have very many riding buddies yet, I would love to find some people to ride with in Oregon that are either new riders, or are very patient ;) . Thanks :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Karen. :cool: I was going to mention that you should track down E-Ticket and The Ant, but I see they have already found you in another thread.

You did a great job with the intro, now all you need to do is sit back and start wading into the forums. There is a ton of great stuff hidden here.

In answer to your other post, I too am vertically challenged and lowered my KTM 200MXC a total of two inches. I had one inch taken out of the suspension and took one inch out of the seat foam as well. It made all the difference in the world.

There in a good size group scattered up and down the wet coast, hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

Top Bottom