KimYZ250f

Apr 12, 2002
I just found out about this forum from a guy on Thumper Talk.com where women are far and few. Nice to see a forum with mostly chicks.

I ride a YZ250F after upgrading from a TTR125L. I loved my little TTR but nearly as much as my 250F. I like to ride trails and MX tracks. :D

Is anyone in the Louisiana area out there? :)

KimYZ250f

Apr 12, 2002
:D Maybe the guys keep plugging in because girls rule and boys drool. HA! LOL

I think guys think chicks that ride are cool. You know it's got to be neat for a dude to be able to chat with a chick that has the same passion for dirt bikes. Right?!? ;)

KimYZ250f

Apr 12, 2002
The guys are coming in because the chicks are cool. ;)

It must be cool for a dude to be able to talk to a chick and the chick have the same passion for her dirt bike as he does for his. LOL :D

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Nice to see a forum with mostly chicks.

DRN is MOSTLY chicks? That explains alot, especially all those pink-tutu references and the need for just about everyone here to fly off the handle about once a month or so. J/K ladies, welcome to DRN KimYZ250F! ;)

Last edited:

John 300 EXC

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
Kim,
You listed yourself as a trail rider, I hope you know about the Louisiana Trailrider Enduro at Fort Polk this weekend. SERA has an active Womens class (most DRNer's), and there are also several women who compete in the regular classes.
Your YZ250F should do fine, but you probably need a spark arrestor and bark busters are also nice to have. If you have never ridden an enduro and are interested, sign up on a back row and have a fun trail ride.
Hope to see you there,
John
Master A (Old Guy)

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Welcome Kim!

And remember, most guys that visit this forum have the best of intentions - but with only 1/2 of a brain - they sometimes place their little footies directly in their pie-holes.

A simple, "mind your manner's...!", AND a shovel upside the head - and they straighten right out. <grin>

Glad to have you on board! Now .... git thee to the wheelie thread and do some sharin' ......

<g> - E-Ticket

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hi!! Welcome!! Louisianna brings back some memories... I used to live in Birmingham AL (among other places) and it was just a 45 min hop on Southwest Airlines.

Have fun on the forums, lots of good info and good people.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN Kim, what took ya so long?! ;)
How long have you been on the YZF?
I just moved to St. Louis recently and a riding trip down to LA is on my list of things to do. I've been to New Orleans before and can imagine some pretty cool riding down there.
Check out the Dirtweek forum for the big DRN gathering in October. We would love to see as many women there as possible. :)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Oh great,

Now I find out that my 250F is a girls bike! :p

Man wait till my friends hear about this, my reputation will be in the :uh:

But welcome aboard there Kim, these are some great girls we have here.
They even have a hunkin 6' 6" sumthin secretary! Right Pred. :p

bundy

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hi Kim! Glad you found us. How's that 250F treating you? :)

Oh yeah, 'Pred, would you get the new gal some coffee? Thanks, XRSweetie! ;)

KimYZ250f

Apr 12, 2002
I love my 250F. This bike is super sweet. I rode on a MX track in Gonzales on Saturday. I wish I would have known about the Enduro ride. I've riden trails on my TTR125L, but I haven't had a chance to take the 250F into the woods. A spark arrester and bark busters are on my shopping list as well as a new front tire (the stock tire doesn't have any grip on loose stuff).

The coffee is great. Thanks! LOL ;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Welcome chica. I just joined myself. And yes, dirt chicks rule! :) :aj:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Well I agree .. Dirt Girls rock :aj: << that namesake smilie still slays me..lol

Welcome to DRN Kim.

Aimee and BBBom wont let me in here much... so .. gotta run..!!

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Hi Kim and Welcome! You're right, this place is the best around. I live in Alabama and ride in Louisiana about three times a year (3 different enduro's). Also, Curlyma is from Patterson, La (I think). I can give you her e-mail and you might could meet up with her for a ride. She's really alot of fun to be around.

If you want to check out some of the SERA enduro's, let me know. There is one in Gulfport, MS on May 5th. I'm always looking for another woman to ride with.

Also, I'll be in Breezy Hill, La for the enduro on Aug 4th. Maybe we could get together ride on the same row if you want.

Let me know, again welcome to DRN. :)

Top Bottom