High Speed Spill...

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
Hey i had a high speed spill on my dirtbike and landed hitting my head first (im fine, just a minor concussion). But my helmet is cooked now. It's an Oneal Mutiny helmet, kinda stinks it has less than a season on it and now needs to be replaced because that inner styrofoam stuff is squished. My question is does anyone know whether i can get it repaired or does it need to be replaced?

dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Your helmet is toast. Motorcycle helmets are designed for one time only use, unlike a football helmet which can take quite a bit of abuse. Put that bad boy on the wall and let it tell the story.

Dale

Zipp0

Registered
Mar 5, 2007

Get a new one. That helmet just paid for itself.

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
So even if i send it back to oneal they wont show me any mercy? What about if i am an authorized dealer of their products? It was such an expensive helmet...

fisco

Mar 23, 2007
Definately replace it. In fact go and buy an even more expensive helmet. Its the most important part of your kit.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
try and ask them, what are they gonna say?? no? youll need a new helmet anyways.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…