cgibsong001

Nov 20, 2007
thanks for all the replies guys. We've reconsidered and are not doing it. thank you for talking us out of it. i'm sorry i got mad, but you can clearly understand that i would've been more willing to listen to you if you had simply explained in the first place rather than laughed at me. i explained how i wasn't experienced at all, so by laughing i figured you were just a prick.

however, we've already thought this through and have done a good bit of work, so i think i'll still use all your interviews and complete my business report. my teacher would rather have had me do all the research and realize it was a bad idea than to throw together something last minute.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
cgibsong001 said:
thanks for all the replies guys. We've reconsidered and are not doing it. thank you for talking us out of it. i'm sorry i got mad, but you can clearly understand that i would've been more willing to listen to you if you had simply explained in the first place rather than laughed at me. i explained how i wasn't experienced at all, so by laughing i figured you were just a prick.

however, we've already thought this through and have done a good bit of work, so i think i'll still use all your interviews and complete my business report. my teacher would rather have had me do all the research and realize it was a bad idea than to throw together something last minute.

Good plan.

If you want to learn about dirt bikes, and all things related, feel free to stick around and ask questions..

These guys are pretty smart and usually will give a good straight answer.

Sometimes they get a touch frisky though.

Rotorranch

Feb 10, 2007
The article you got your info from did not cover valve repair, only adjustment, unless I missed something. To do a "valve job" requires expensive equipment, and knowledge, as Mr Rohrich stated.

All the bases were covered, and I think you made the right decision by NOT choosing to start that kind of operation without the proper experience or equipment.

That said, my answers to the poll would be pretty much the same as most of the previous posters. The difference is, I am capable of doing the work myself, at the machine shop I used to work at, using the equipment there. :)

Rotor

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
cgibsong001 said:
what do you guys think about cam work, or will that get me the same response?

The same response. :nod:

Top Bottom