Hoping to get someone technical's AIM name

portwolf

Jun 23, 2003
Hi, id like to make an AIM friend with someone who knows everything about fixing a 2 stroke dirt bike ... heh my sn is "Imnotportwolf" someone please IM me... i need a lil help

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Usually, specific questions get better answers.

I'd try posting a specific question in the Maintenance forum.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
After reading your website I read the following...
"With my abilities of social engineering, electronic spying, satellite photography, and access/clearance to database systems.
I can find the answers to your questions."

...and I am going to IM you? Heck No!! :) Next thing I know you'll tell me the last time I took a poop. :) Like Gomer said, your best bet is to put a post out in the Maint Forum. You'll get results pretty quick too.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Speaking of that, do you know why Texan's keep a scale next to the toilet and weigh themselves when they walk in?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
In Greenie's case I think too much was scooped back out,..... way too much. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
4 min between Patsy and Gomey's posts. :) If I didn't know any better I'd swear that Gomey was sitting on Patsy's lap and they took turns logging in and posting replies. I am sure they took turns at other things too, but this is a PG forum. ;)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…