smbikes1867

Jan 23, 2005
i have a yz 250 and it very heavey to me and after a day of riding im so tired even the next day im am still very very tired from riding it up , i cant really keep up around the turns and stuff cuz its so heavey and it feel like i will fall , i rode my friends cr80 and loved it! . so my qustion is it the 80 to small for me?, im 5'7 and about 150 lbs.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
How about a 125?

FWIW, I've found that the better the suspension, the less tired I get, and the less sore the next few days.

Less power is also less tiring. And in bikes that have the same power, smoother delivery is also less tiring.

So if you like your current bike and just want it to be less tiring to ride, improving the suspension and smoothing the power delivery might help.

smbikes1867

Jan 23, 2005
the 250 is about the same height as the 125 and that is 1 of the reasons i dont like my 250 is height . i was looking at some cr85 and thay are a littel bigger and also the cr80 big wheel. but what is the better and dependable 80 brand, cr , yz , kx ?

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I think a 80 would be a BIG step backward. Why not get a 125 and lower it? Or try hitting the gym? I find a bigger bike is tough at first but after enough riding you'll get stronger and pretty soon you'll think your bike is light and flickable.

smbikes1867

Jan 23, 2005
the 80 would be just for messing around every outher week end, and i have a lot of muscle so thats not the problem , but do you really think it to small? even the cr85 big wheel? or cr85?

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I have a KX500 and I absolutely love it. But it is a handful, especially for 'just messin around' riding in the backyard kind of stuff. My boy has a KX85 bored to 100. That thing is a HOOT! I'm looking forward to the day he outgrows it so I can have it to myself.

Sit on some smaller bikes and see what fits. The little KX doesn't have quite enough leg room for my taste. Maybe a 100 big wheel would be better. But the two stroke mini MX bikes are certainly fun.

Top Bottom