Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I just saw a trailer for a game for the upcoming Playstation 3 called Motorstorm. If the graphics are half as good as what I'm seeing here, I'll be happy! Pretty realistic looking dirtbike stuff!

http://www.break.com/index/ps3_motorstorm.html

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
WHOA! I'd have to get a PS3 if the gameplay looks like that. Very cool. I kinda lost interest at the x-box.

captblue1

Sep 8, 2004
they really need to put warnings that it isn't real gameplay footage. and i know that because there still aren't any working ps3's. at the video game convention recently, sony didn't even use a real ps3. they had devolpment computers running the videos.

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
I just picked up a copy of MX vs ATV for Xbox. Now there's some good graphics. I couldn't believe it. The graphics are good, same with the tracks as well as tournament set up, two thumbs way up.

ComradeMikhail

Mi. Trail Riders
May 2, 2005
Okie is correct. The "development computers" are the devel versions of the console that the developers get ahead of time, to develop the launch titles. This very well could be game play footage.

What you're thinking of is there actually is no real CONSUMER version PS3.

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
I'm having a hard time deciding between which gaming system to get next. (X Box 360 or PS3) With this game coming out and the graphics offered on the system i might just get this.

Top Bottom