How does $3000 sound for a clean 99 300exc?

KTMMIKE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 27, 2000
The price is definitely in the ball park. Sounds good if it's in good condition. Just look for normal wear as you would on any other bike. It may need a bearing where the shock mounts to the swingarm (if it's never been replaced). It's only 40.00 for the kit.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I sold my '99 300mxc 3 months ago for $3400 to a friend. My bike had everything, I mean everything (including EE clutch lever, Delta II...). That is a great price if it is in good shape (any extras on the bike?).

Stab

Sep 29, 2001
That's what I paid for mine!

Pretty much stock with Pro Hand Gaurds, Newer top end, New fork seals, Needed tires.

I put the tires on yesterday and now I can't keep the front end on the ground!

Awsome Dirt Bike. I doubt I'll ever be able to ride to it's potential!

Happy Trails!

jimmies

Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for the input

I cant go take a look at it for till the 16'th (hope it lasts) it's listed at 3400 but he said he would come down to 3000. Its got a FMF pipe, hand guards and a few other extras.

Again, thanks for the input, you guys are great!:confused:

jimmies

Jan 2, 2002
Picked it up this weekend!!!

WOW!

This thing smokes.....

no problems whatsoever, rode for about 3 hours this weekend on single track, rocks, whoops, sand, mud, snow, you name it, it smokes.

The bike has a FMF pime, FMF Turbine II silencer, Carbon fiber pipe guard, renthal bars, nice seat cover, ufo rear fender, aftermarket suspention work (local shop), and it has the reciepts and service records for every little can of oil and brake pad.

Thanks for the help, I was nervous buing used but it all worked out great.

Top Bottom