ultrachrome

Oct 25, 1999
I found out my GG XC200 is set to leave Spain. Anybody know how long it usually takes for things to arrive by boat and get through customs?

------------------

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
Wow. I'm surprised there are none at GGNA. There is one on the floor at my local dealer (NJ). Your probably looking at a few weeks yet.

Glenn
'00 GasGas XC250

------------------

ultrachrome

Oct 25, 1999
My local dealer pretty much dashed all hopes of getting one this year. He said all his 200's were spoken. I think he just wanted to sell me the 250 that he had on the floor.

So I ordered from an out of state dealer who placed an order with GGNA to have it shipped directly to me. Good price, long wait.

The reason for delay that I am getting is GG is moving into a new factory.

------------------

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
They are going to a bigger factory, so that is probably true. Did you order from SMS? Is it a standard XC or EC spec motor option? I'm going to my local dealer this week and I'll check if the one he had is still there. If the delay gets to the point of ruining your season, maybe this is another option? Good luck, its worth the wait and the $$.

Glenn
'00 GasGas XC250

------------------

ultrachrome

Oct 25, 1999
I ordered from Eurodirt. Best price. SMS had on on the floor and in retrospect I probably should have done it but I wanted to save $300.

I'm going to sit tight for a few more weeks.

What does sort of worry me is where mine was built, old factory or new and whether or not the turmoil of the move may have a negative effect on its build quality.

------------------

Top Bottom