tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i just cant leave my freaking gps toy alone. what do you think of a "treasure" hunt on bikes through the woods using a gps? get teams of three and ride a loop to find the "treasures" come back and let the next team go. it could be done at any time during the week. just leave your time and on sat i could have some kind of awards for the ones most proficient in gps use.

come by and get the first packet(has coordinates and clue for location of first cache) and post the time you start.

find first cache and leave evidence that you were there. inside the first cache would also be the second packet required to find he second cache. the second cache would have the packet needed for the third and so on.

when you are done, come back by the truck and give time needed to find all of the caches.

teams could be spaced out every half hour so they dont run into each other.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool idea.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thumbs didn't realize it needs batteries to work, he was just using the picture they give you when you buy it!:):)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ok, ill figure out the format and get all of the stuff needed to make this happen.

it will be set up so that it can be done any time during the day so it wont conflict with other events. i just need to make sure that the teams are far enough apart that another team doesnt follow and get a free ride.

Top Bottom