yz450xtreme

May 7, 2003
Hi,

I am in the beginning process of building a large practice track. I have all the equipment I need. The only thing I need a bit more info on are the measurements, angles, and spacing of the jumps.

This is not a supercross track and will mostly be used by intermediate riders to novices.

Does anyone know of a place on the internet where I can get information on building safe jumps that are still fun and challenging.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Reddog

Aug 17, 2002
Dirtwurx is a very good site. If you have any hills in your layout you can use those to build tabletops. any jumps that have any distance the face should at least be the length of a bike with a lower angle for distance instead of height. I have built many tracks from SX to MX so if anymore questions just ask.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i did alot of meauring at our local track, most of the jumps allowed in the beginner class are 25-30 feet, and whoops were 15-17 feet apart. mark your track so new people wont end up trying to ride it backwards by mistake. what is really cool is if you have a shade tree nearby to sit under when its 100 degrees outside and have a water hose somewhere.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom