How to contact Ron at RB Designs

Bailey28

May 1, 2005
I finally decided to get the carb work done at RB Designs. I needed to talk with Ron about a few things and have tried to contact him through his address, ron@rb-designs.com with no success.

I searched the RB site but could not find a phone number to contact anyone at the company. If anyone could provide that I would appreciate it.

BTW, the best I could get with the jetting setup was an EEL 3rd clip, 38 pilot 150 main air screw 2/3 out #7 slide. Runs good, no four stroking and the E taper provides a little "hit" that I seem to like. This is with the Boyesen 607 reeds, a Pro Circuit Platinum 2 and stock silencer, no airbox lid.

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
From Ron's site:

If you do need to contact me by phone, don't be put off by the answering machine, as I stated before "I can't always answer the phone"

It is also hard for me to call people back, as long distant charges mount up and there is usually a time difference that makes hooking up hard also.

If you do call, please keep your questions short and to the point. Just remember this, you would not like your project getting delayed because I was on the phone all day and couldn't get your work done on time.

Phone and Fax number (503) 645-2607

Top Bottom