JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
The above action was preceeded by the following statement:

Dude, hold my beer, watch this!

I use to ride my bike up the ramp into the truck, I stopped before I got hurt, almost endoed once :) .
I saw a guy riding his bike up a board once and it broke, at a bad time, he ended up in the bed, he was ok, the bike was even ok, the tailgate...... was not ok.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Ya know Jason, I saw a guy do the same thing one night! We had just finished a race and were riding back to our vehicles. This one guy was parked about 3 trucks down from me. It was the end of the evening and I guess he decided to just ride his bike right up the ramp. Well, when his front tire hit the ramp, I guess he wasn't centered, so the ramp tipped to the side causing the bike to fall off of it. His number plate center punched the tailgate putting about a 6" 'V' in it and tossed him OVER the bars into the back of the truck. Probably the funniest thing I have EVER seen (I'm laughing hysterically now thinking about it!)! I was sooo embarrassed for the guy I tried my hardest to ignore him and pretend it didn't happen (laughing like a lunatic the entire time) and loaded my bike and left.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Question though: How come every time I try to rewatch the link, it only gives me sound and a still frame of the van? I've tried closing out the thread and reopening, but it still doesn't work.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I ride my bike up the ramp to load it all the time. Of course i use a nice metal ramp with grippers and have a carpeted bed. Guess i've been lucky so far.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very good JP. :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:scream: Good one Jim. :thumb: Very funny. :laugh: :laugh:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
:laugh: That caught me off guard.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ouch :scream:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
HOLY CRAP DUDE!! :eek:

That pretty much sums it up I think

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom