wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
My riding buddy's wife has short leg syndrome and they bought her a CR125. She can ride it ok, but she can hardly start it and she falls over all the time 'cuz she can't reach the ground very well. We tried lowering the triple clamps and cranked down the shock some but it only changed the seat height about an inch.
She'd eventually like to get a lower bike, but they ran an ad with the bike in the local paper for a week and never got a single call.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Have a suspension shop near you install travel limiters in the fork and shock At the same time youll get them serviced and maybe tuned a bit more for her liking . If its a 93 it might be a good idea to service anyway, I would think .Or you could cut down the foam on the seat. Too bad nobody makes any funky 3"platform MX boots.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
We thought about cutting down the seat foam, I don't think it would make that seat any harder. :laugh: I was hoping somebody made after market linkage to lower that bike but I could not find any. Hopefully we'll find a shop to fix the suspension up like you said or maybe she'll find a lil' thumper to ride. She says she don't need that turbo kicking in! It scares her :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom