Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
any wear a hrp chest protector? i am looking at the flak jak 4 model and i am curious to what others think of it. also, i am not sure what size to order since there are four different ones.

B

biglou

I've got one. They're pricey but oh-so-cool-looking! I got the XL, of course. 6' tall, 215 lbs.

As for how it performs, heck, I don't know! Other than looking great, it's a CP. What can you say about it? Good ventilation, etc. Haven't had any real bad get-offs with it yet, though.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
thanks for responding big lou. i am 6' 175lbs., i wonder if i should buy the medium or large? i emailed hrp about the sizing but the never responed.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I'd concur on the Large size. I'm 6'1", 200lbs and got an XL, but find it a little big. I'm pretty happy with my HRP. I'm a huge fan on the "raised shoulder" design and have crash tested them many times. I got the all black version (cheaper) and was a little disappointed with the thinner, more flexable material used on the chest and back plate. The clear ones are much more rigid it seems.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom