Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Well, it hit DW.
I haven't been able to reach Jeff at MX South for several days.. they were right in the path and boarded-up... I can only guess the worst...

Obviously, our prayers go out to them and all Floridians that have lost, hopefully we'll hear from Jeff soon.

In the mean time, as many of you know, MX South is a MAJOR supplier of give-aways at DW ($20K PLUS so far), since I haven't been able to reach him, I don't know if the DW shipment ever made it. I think considering the circumstances.. we'll get over it. I know Jeff would be concerned about not getting the stuff to us. Based on what you guys have gone thru, I think we can deal with less goodies.

No point in sending emails, etc., to them right now as all you'll get is an auto-responder saying they boarded-up.

If you read this... it's all good Jeff. Thanks for supporting DRN and DirtWeek. We hope it missed you guys.

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I went to the website earlier tonight, and they're only taking orders via email. Jeff says the phones are down, and the're not open for walk-in customers.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Finally heard from Jeff, they just got back from evacuating to Atlanta... long story short, there is water damage at MXS, their homes are a mess, but everyone is good.

Of course, Jeff had DW on his mind... but with everything going on there it would be difficult to ask "where's the stuff".

Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, knowing they are thinking about us in the middle of the hell Florida has gone thru, says alot more about them than the freebies. They've been involved BIG TIME since the first DW.. we'll give 'em the BYE this year for sure and look forward to hearing that everything is back to normal.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Finally heard from Jeff, they just got back from evacuating to Atlanta... long story short, there is water damage at MXS, their homes are a mess, but everyone is good.

Of course, Jeff had DW on his mind... but with everything going on there it would be difficult to ask "where's the stuff".

Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, knowing they are thinking about us in the middle of the hell Florida has gone thru, says alot more about them than the freebies. They've been involved BIG TIME since the first DW.. we'll give 'em the BYE this year for sure and look forward to hearing that everything is back to normal.

Jeff and the gang are great guys and gals ... I think I need to order .... uh ... something :) for delivery whenever they get the chance.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Having been through the joy of a hurricane flooding water into your home I speak from experience when I say........IT SUCKS. Nothing quite like paddling a pirouge (if you don't know what it is look it up,we don't call em canoes) into your house to load it up with the clothes that managed to stay dry along with any valuables that happened to be stored high enough to be salvagable. Folks in Florida have a lot of hard work ahead of them. Just wish these storms would pick a different target so they could actually get started.

Best of luck Jeff. If history repeats I'm sure I'll have broken enough stuff at DW to justify an order in the near future.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yup Jeff has always hooked us up, maybe this year we should recipricate? Give them some time to get dried out and their homes straightened out then place an order after DW for all the stuff we broke or gear that turned Oklahoma red.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hang in there Jeff, we're thinking about you guys!

Top Bottom