john mcdee

Jan 9, 2002
I called my local Husky dealer yeserday to see whats up with the TE-450 I`ve been waiting for since Feb. Bad news, no 2002 four strokes, they plan to release a 2003 model available in August, oh well, I am looking at a KTM 499 exc or MXC but they weight 10 lb more any advice or comments ??????

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I asked my dealer when they would be in and he told my July. Not that I would be able to afford it by then. By the time I get my money together they will be sold out of production for that year. I think that he said that they were slated to one 250 and one 450 for the whole year. That would be my luck. Personaly, I don't think you would go wrong with either bike(KTM or Husquvarna). Maybe my luck will change and I scope a used one up that someone disagreed with and wanted another bike, but if the demand is high and the supply is low the price will skyrocket. That sucks, but the dealer I my area is pretty fair. From what I hear no set up charges and you pay MSRP. He told me he will not deal on the KTM 4 stroke because he doesn't have to. I sure it will be the same with the Husquvarna. I quess that I will have to wait.

Top Bottom