I am new .... not newd! between so and no cal

newdrider

Mar 20, 2005
I am new .... not newd!

Hey,
First post here but I've been checkin' the place out for a while. I ride mostly street but have always had a part of me that wanted to ride dirt so I broke down and bought a used dirt bike. It's a classic 83 KDX250. Though it's an 83, it's super clean and runs excellent! This last week I bought a 83' RM 250. It's not as nice and the KDX but with a little work (and money)it will be.
I've only been riding 2 times in the dirt but I am addicted already. Anyways.... later~

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
We have a few members that have been known to be nude riders, so we wouldn't be so surprised to see a "newd" rider too. ;)

Welcome to DRN "new dirt rider". Enjoy those vintage bikes. Once you master those you'll feel like a pro rider (prodrider ?) on a newer bike.

Let us know where you live so you can hook-up with some other DRN'ers in your area. The west-coast drn'ers can be found here SoCal Wrecking Crew

Be warned, they are always looking for some newd riders :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CaptainObvious said:
Be warned, they are always looking for some newd riders :laugh:
:boss: :yikes:

Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, etc

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Capt. set up with a link to the wrecking crew and believe me, they are true Cali folks ... Watch out for the CHIP in the pink tutu.

Check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX. Our own FredT, dirtbiker extrodinair has authored a compendium of information relating to the venerable KDX. Be sure and check it out!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom