Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
RV is the fastest rider in supercross

this week :nod:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
But for 1 wash out he could easily be 3 from 3 right now so no argument from me, I also believe you have to finish a race to brag about how fast you were.
I got to see Arizona last night and noticed a rear launch control on # 18 (mechanic and rider weighted the rear down and locked it in place before the start) and the rear was about 1/2 sagged as the start gate dropped.
I imagine it releases as soon as the power is applied and drives the rear tyre into the ground for extra traction and a possible bunny-hop over the start gate. No hole shot resulted

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Having the back lower for starts makes more sense to me! I have never been sold on the front job. #18 would need rocket boosters to help him get a holeshot! RV was the fastest the last 2 races! And, JBS was the first LOSER both times. This time, the little red head came from a midpack start, tracked down and passed them all. And gapped them all! RV for President!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very good racing, regardless of the winner. RV rode a great race. I've been speculating whether his use of Colon Blow before the race was within the rules, he may have dropped a pound or two before the gate dropped. Ralph should investigate!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How many pounds of loss equal a gain in 1 horsepower rating? Last year he was way bigger! I believe he put on too much weight last year, coming off the lites bike, he seemed fat!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
u r awl biggets

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…