sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well after almost a year of paying for bike in between doctor's visits and medical bills. i finally picked up my new to me 06 suzuki rmz450. i cant wait to take it for a ride. although a few easy rides at first to see how i do. my girl friend say the first month of riding has to be in a tree free zone :laugh:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well i took the beast for a ride today up at croom. at first i was scared that maybe i had bought to much bike(this was before even riding it). well i get unloaded get my g/f going first and fire it up and off we go. didn't ride hard just steady seeing as we haven't ridden in while. all i can say is wow!!! i love the bike. i was all like :) :) . the bike was very managble for me power was there when i needed but not like my smoker the 450 just had the power when needed just as long as i don't grab to much throttle ill be good to go. i do need to set suspesion for my riding stlye and tweak a few things like new levers and maybe a bar change and gripper cover. i was even impressed by how easy it was to start when i stalled it 2-3 kicks at most. all and all i am very happy
cant wait till i can tack it to the track

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
sparkysakitas said:
. . . all and all i am very happy
cant wait till i can tack it to the track
most people with an open mind and not hung up on a technologically irrelevant two stroke are also happy when they jump on a 4-stroke.

Just be sure you follow the maintenance schedule and you'll stay happy.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah its fresh from the shop and was gone over with fine tooth comb before i picked it up, hour meter is going on it this week. i still kept my 2 smoker for when im feeling nostalgic :boss:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
sparkysakitas said:
yeah its fresh from the shop and was gone over with fine tooth comb before i picked it up, hour meter is going on it this week. i still kept my 2 smoker for when im feeling nostalgic :boss:
Or when the thumper grenades, at least you have a back-up! :nener:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
_JOE_ said:
Or when the thumper grenades, at least you have a back-up! :nener:
haahaaa hopefully it wont grenade i got good discount wiht the shop so valve checks run cheap so it will be there often

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom