TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Wow, what a sweet ride.
Is that the Power core Q on there? I guess the rims and the hubs were not stock?

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
TwinSpar,
When I finally make one of these "dirtweek" thing's ( 2002 ) I will have to ride that thing. I was going to ride Okie's but your's look's better.:p Then again if he was going to let me :think I will let you take a spin on my CR if you'd like?
CRG

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
TS, Nice looking bike, see you had a hard time getting that black mud off your rims,....Yea, Me too!......;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
List of goodies on the bike: Pro Action suspension work, Tag Bars, Emig Racing Clamps, Excel rims, Talon hubs, FMF Powerbomb header, and FMF PowerCore 4.

It has more add-ons than I would ever put on a bike myself... but I'm not complaining. :)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
So basically, this bike rocks. I didn't ride the baby F very long, & she definitely behaves differently the the 426, but I think after some serious track time I will be somkin............:eek:

Now, I just gotta figure out how to get Twinnie to store the bike at my house.:cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Re: Real Nice bike, but

Originally posted by Tree Crippler
Wear are all the scratches and gouges.

I don't do trees... Nuf said. :)

Actually, it should be "welcome back to the blue crew". Yams are all that I ever owned up until the one CR. I'm glad to be back into the tuning fork fold.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…