megsyz125

Nov 7, 2004
Wazz up everyone,

My question is....I have a liking towards this one guy. He loves dirt bikes, I like dirt bikes, he's shy, I am shy, ect. but why doesn't he notice me? I really, really, really like dirt bikes, in fact I am a sponcored rider! I just don't understand?
What should I do?
:uh:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Ask him for some help with your bike or the track - setting sag, jetting, tips on a corner or jump.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
If he's shy, you may never know how he really feels about you if you don't initiate contact.

If he has a bike, ask him some questions about it- how long he's had it, how long has he been riding, etc.. Ask him about his riding gear- his opinion on it, what gear he likes or wants.

If he doesn't have a bike, ask him what bike(s) he likes or wants. Ask who his favorite riders are, his favorite color, his favorite bands or movies. Just ask him anything to get him talking!

I understand that you're shy too, but if you really like him, you may need to suck it up and talk to him first. Since you're a sponsored rider, he might find that intimidating so I'd kinda leave that out of the mix until you get to know each other better.

Good luck! :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom