Nov 24, 2000
cubs-pitcher-kerry-wood-2-15-07.jpg

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Take heart Pred.

While there will always be Luddite Quaker Flat Earth Society Philistines muddying up the landscape, as long as you don't waver in your stalwart endeavors to carry the mantle of The Enlightened there is still hope for the future.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That is a mouthful Rich! Who has the skinny on what Service Honda has up its sleeve for 2011? Its something new, and has to do with a 2 stroke is all I have seen. And I get the impression its not from AJ's bench!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
2-Strokes 4-ever... and ever, and ever, and... :nener:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Upon delivery "Mama 4-ever" said to her precious son, "Son, this world is straying from logic, facts, and common sense. The new standards will be feelings and emotions, from which all decisions will be made. Carry the banner of truth my son, make a mark, be someone, make a difference, stand your ground. Because I know you have something great to offer this world, and I know you recognize truth, I will name you 2-Strokes, now go and speak truth to all the nations, be loyal to the 4-ever family name, don't fall into being a "follower", 4-strokes are for homos... you have my blessing."

And the legacy lives on.

Thank you,
2-Strokes 4-ever,
Wifey 4-ever,
#1 son 4-ever,
#2 son 4-ever,
#1 daughter-in-law 4-ever,
#2 daughter-in-law 4-ever,
#1 granddaughter 4-ever.

Last edited:

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
... "Son, this world is straying from logic, facts, and common sense. The new standards will be feelings and emotions, from which all decisions will be made. ...

CRAP !!! My wife is running the world !!???

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Upon delivery "Mama 4-ever" said to her precious son, "Son, this world is straying from logic, facts, and common sense. The new standards will be feelings and emotions, from which all decisions will be made. Carry the banner of truth my son, make a mark, be someone, make a difference, stand your ground. Because I know you have something great to offer this world, and I know you recognize truth, I will name you 2-Strokes, now go and speak truth to all the nations, be loyal to the 4-ever family name, don't fall into being a "follower", 4-strokes are for homos... you have my blessing."
You're mom is awesome!

Top Bottom