Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I ended up not leaving the office until about 6:20 this evening. I pull on to the highway infront of the office and head north to the turn around in the median where I have to go to head south. A nice looooong stream of two lane bump to bumper is waiting for me. but I easily slip in to the first lane of traffic because of somebody that must be having a good day. I have plenty of time to slide to the right lane before I turn to head west, but it just so happens some guy in a mid 90's Impala is sleeping at the wheel so I slip over. He aparently wakes up in a bad mood and jumps on my bumper which I guess is supposed to intimidate me since I am in a little Miata. I give him a nice tap of the 4 wheel disc brakes. He then forces his way in to the left lane so that he cen yell at me so I leave the window down to hear what he has to say. Keep in mind I'm not in a bad mood and frankly am no too concerned about damage to the Miata of any verbal spewage he has. So sure enough he rolls up beside me and it's some mid 20's punk in a beat to crap land yacht that's 4 cinder blocks from the junk yard.

So the conversation starts with his salutation:
"Hey MF'er I should kick your ass!"
Then it continued as follows (me in italics):
OK.
"You're driving a be-itches car!"
No it's mine really.
"Pull over so I can kick your ass!"
OK (I slow down so he can pull in front of me and get to the shoulder of the road but he doesn't so I roll up beside him again.)
"Pull over because I'm going to beat you down!"
OK
(I once again open up a very large gap for him but he again doesn't take the option so I pull up once again).
"Pull over blah blah blah..."
OK but this is your last chance
(again I go through the motion and again nothing so I pull up even AGAIN and he's not saying anything.) Finally the traffic eased up and I waved goodbye to my new friend and he signaled to me that I was number 1 :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
What?! You drive a girls car? Pull over so I can kick your ass! :p

In a minute. Patty has to pull over and kick his own ass, but he has to do a little stretching first. :whoa:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I know a chick that drives a Miata but she's so big and bad that she sits in the middle and put's an elbow out of each side for a nice, even trucker tan. She'll kick your ass and she drives a chick car like you. So, chick cars are not just for pussies anymore.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah I got a good laugh out of it and figured y'all might as well. I guess me just being calm, smiling and laughing a bit didn't help him feel secure that he was going to pull it off. I guess I was a bigger suprise than he was counting on when he found out it wasn't even a chick in the Miata. It's not the first time though and I suppose not the last. I even put a roll bar (a real one not one of those style bar things) in it to to protect my maleness. Well that and my head if Pred ever flips the car over while I'm in it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well I have been accused of being a tighty wearin' homo. :think:

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
Man, stuff like that *never* happens to me!
roadcourse.sized.jpg

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Somebody go over there and kick his ass. :ohmy: :yell: :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I guess I should get a bumper sticker that says "my other vehicle is a 4x4 FX4 Super Crew it's just to expensive to drive it every day". Then I get to pick on everybody else.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The drivers of little cars are fiesty, kinda like Yorkies. I never have a problem with road rage at work...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah but I bet lots of drivers signal that you are numero uno!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Miata kick you're azzzzzz... :p

Wait...wasn't I driving a Sentra not long ago ? :ohmy: nevermind........

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
J-man said:
Now where would you put your bike on that thing???
In my enclosed trailer pulled behind my 4x4 Supercrew or my son's OJ Simpson edition '95 Bronco :)

Top Bottom