Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
by Deb, Don Marsh's wife. I found out last night that Napper can't go to SC for the Enduro so I e mailed Don that I had a spare slot in the trailer, a spare bunk and a pre paid entry to the enduro. All he had to do is get to my house tonight. So after much debating, like before 9 AM!!!!! Don calls back and says "he's in!" Now Deb. (I think she's known as the RACE NAZI?) will wanna have my head for such short notice and Brian Marsh has to work extra hard so Don can go.

If they find a body in the woods during the Kasky enduro this spring and I don't turn in my score card you all will know what happened! :yikes:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hell hath no fury like that of a Race Nazi scorned!

And as for me at the Arbor enduro, I'll be sporting different plastic, new gear, the name "JUHA" across my jersey, and will NOT be talking off my helmet. I may even ride to the event, run it, and ride back home!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Fred,

I happen to know Deb's favorite charity...maybe you can do some volunteer work in the Kasky area to get back on her good side....

I am looking forward to getting away from the snow and cold weather.

Mike

Wurx

Lifetime Sponsor
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 29, 2004
For Immediate Release...

The member known as Smit-dog has been relocated to an undisclosed location under the District-14 Rider Protection Program.

He has been provided with a new bike, gear, and trailer to help conceal his identity. There was nothing we could do to improve his riding skills, so he may still be identified out on the trail bouncing off trees.

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Funny thing, I stopped in Dons shop late last week just minutes late of seeing him begging for permission. Other
witnesses said it was very hard to watch. And don blamed Fred for everything.
(Don taught me it is easier to apologize later, instead of asking permission now, therefore ignoring his own advice) As he exited what you guys are refering to the race nazis office I think I saw a "get out of jail free" card or pass in his hand. I am not sure but I think i heard him mutter something about selling his soul to the devil.
Dont worry Fred I dont think deb will blame you
shes had dons "hide" soo many times he just leaves it hang in her closet. That way his pants dont get lonely.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post cause i am sure don will get his revenge.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
"Don taught me it is easier to apologize later, instead of asking permission now, therefore ignoring his own advice) "

Back when my son was 18 he actually quoted those words to my wife :yikes:
I about smacked him - he said "whats wrong Dad"? I said "Son, that phrase is sacred to us men, LIVE IT - YES but quote it to a woman - NEVER!!!!!!!!!"

Have a GREAT time down there you guys! WE ARE ROOTIN FOR YA!!!
Woodsy

D

DebbieDoll

Race Nazi Wife

Wyatt

As far as I know you are the only one that has to get permission to take it our of the case....................

D

DebbieDoll

Wyatt

Sorry Wyatt

I meant to say, you are the only one that I know that needs permission to take it out of its case ...... and never gets it !!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
First it was letting them wear pants, then the right to vote.... what's next? Equal pay?!? It's a slippery slope I tell ya...

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Easy boys, lets not get grounded yet its not even spring.
Make nice now, ride much more later. If you guys cant be nice to the girls count me out of this discussion.

I knew my post was gonna get me in trouble. I ve got don
and the race both nazi mad at me. Guess it take the pressure of of fred t. ( Hope it earns me one complimentary fred t burger)

As far as me getting permission to take it out of the case,
I get to take it out once a year to dust it off then right back in it goes. I smell a conspiracy i think don is feeding debbiedoll
information.

Seriously I should not pick on don. It was on his
boat in 01 that he convinced my wife I should get a new
KTM and should get to race the HS series. I almost fell
overboard when she said yes to both. Somehow he had
her thinking it was her idea. (don says that is rule #1 when
negotiating with you spouse) I am not sure but I think he sold me down the river because I have spent the last two summers
gardening and doing yard work. (shoulda read the fine print)
I am now waiting for spring so maybe we can take another
boat ride am maybe we can renegotiate this "case" thing.

If anyone is interested in more of dons tips you can purchase one of his books;

Statring A Successful Racing Career After 40

Negotiating For Your Buddies

Getting Your Own Way And Making Her Think It Was Her Idea

Starting Tips For Four Strokes

Building Cool Race Trailers

HOW TO TOLERTE SMART ASS FRIENDS

Top Bottom