i need a place to ride in tulsa

jbu0070

Feb 16, 2004
hey all you kdx fanatics, im gonna be moving to tulsa, ok within the next few weeks and i was curious if any of you could fill me in on some good trails in or around that area. Thankyou for any advice you might have, Jason

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
Welcome to the promise land. :thumb:
What brings you to Tulsa?
I have friends in Oscoda, and Grand Rapids.
Camp Gruber ORV Park is a great place and it's only about an hour east of Tulsa.
I live close by and we ride there often.
:clue: Check out the Blackjack enduro & OCCRA websites for directions and list of other riding areas.
Also check the Heartland Spodes forum on this website.

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
I live in Muskogee and have ridden at camp gruber. It is a fun place to ride. I'v also done some riding at a place in Stillwater (forgot the name) it was a blast. BTW I will be moving up there next fall for college.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
motorider200 said:
I live in Muskogee and have ridden at camp gruber. It is a fun place to ride. I've also done some riding at a place in Stillwater (forgot the name) it was a blast. BTW I will be moving up there next fall for college.
The 500 is the name of the place in Stillwater. It has over 20+ miles of trails. $25 for a one year membership. I ride there the majority of the time. You'll have to come up for a ride with the Heartland Spodes soon.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom