I need a room mate!

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Looks like im gonna kinda be on my own since 380EXCman is bringing his wife, and its valentines day and all :silly: so if someone wanted to share a room with me and split the cost that would be cool!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Geez, 2 days and no reply? Too many people must know about your uh 'secrets' :scream: I saw a fella last year outside Q's that looked like he would really appreciate a nice warm shower and a bed, not too sure he could come up with half the $$ for the room but lemme know if other plans fall through and I'll see if Strick can try to look him up :p

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Have you and Lou talked? He is looking for a place to crash. Or at least he was. I have been offshore for 3 weeks and out of the loop since then.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
well, right now im actually considering not going. Ive been trying to get my bike going for the past 2 weeks and am pretty much out of cash. It would be in my bank accounts best interest to stay home. but we'll see.

B

biglou

Looks like we are on track. I just noticed a post from Pvt. Joker from November where he said he may have a room by himself that he could share. As soon as I find out if he is still going, I will either plan on Dave and I crashing with him (as long as the offer still stands), or I will get a room for just Dave and I. All I really need is some floor space and a shower, but a bed would sure be nice!

B

biglou

Joker's out. I'll call the Pmill asap and let you know Dave.

B

biglou

Here's the deal-Sold out for Saturday, but still have rooms available at the motor lodge for Friday for $59. Sounds like a weiner to me. FJ, you can stay with us. The lady told me to call back and check to see if anything opens up for Saturday. If not, I will just grab my blankie and my pillow and sleep in Randy's truck!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…