wahnat

Feb 12, 2008
Hello, I am looking for a new bike. I currently own a Yamaha ttr-125 and it is a little to small for me. I am a pretty good rider even though i have only been riding for one season but my friends who have been riding for a long time say i am really good. I am 14 years old i am 5'10" and 145 pounds. I don't want to race i just want to ride around my area there are a few tracks around where i am, and i like to go on trails also. I am looking for a four stroke but a two stroke would be fine. I would prefer a Yamaha or a Honda. Thank you for the help.

Tanner

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
If you get the chance,maybe try out a yz125,they are pretty zippy.If you want to stick with a four stroke,maybe try a tt-r 230.Although,keep in mind that from a tt-r 125 to a yz 125 is a pretty big jump,in both size and power.

wahnat

Feb 12, 2008
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'10"
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? 9 out of 10 on my ttr
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? woods fields friends and on mx tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience? one season and past on a honda 50
5) Do you think you will race ? nope
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yeah
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? i would prefer a 4 stroke yamaha or honda but two stroke would be fine
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? i want to buy used
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? $3000
10) Do you live in California? nope
11) Your age? 14
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i like to go through muddy places sometimes so if that makes a difference

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom