Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
For my speech class I'm doing an informative speech on mx and I'd like to show a short video clip of amatuer moto but I'm not having much luck if finding such a thing. I'm most interested in a clip of a start and some jumping. And yes Oldguy I've got the ones from aztalancycle.com...theres one there that would work really well but the quality is so poor, especially since I need to project it onto a screen :(

Does anyone have any clips they could send me or know of any links?? Thanks alot!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Scott I have helmet cam DVD from Cooperland that thekid shot. There is both woods and track video. He wore the helmet one day and then the next his friend followed him with the helmet camIf you promise to get em back to me I could send them your way I also have some video from races this summer .
If I can get a DVD-R I'll try to copy the DVD (it won't work with DVD+R

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
My lovely wife taught Public Speaking at several colleges and online for about 17 years. You have my sympathy. :rotfl:

Hope these links are helpful. Might not be exactly what you're looking for.

From the North Carolina Hare Scramble Association. Plenty of race starts, crashes, mud holes and other stuff. Use the "web videos" button. Might find something useful:
NCHSA(link)

Nick Hamill's Racing Website. Under the "videos" section you'll find mostly helmet cam vids of enduros and hare scrambles, but there are some mx vids as well.
Nick Hamill Racing (link)

You'll also find some AHRMA race video (including fairly recent Brad Lackey- if you know who he is) under "Latest MX Video" at:
Evo-Sports, Inc.(link)

Hope that's helpful and g/l

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I believe that Nikki has a amateur mx video attached to her signature, i don't know if its exactly what your looking for but it may help.
I have seen a few different threads with video clips coming from helmet cams also.

Good Luck

Rich.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Yep - BigLou put together a cool lil riding video for me - the link is in my sig. Right click and do a "save target as" and save to your hard drive. Lou should have some more clips from DirtWeek as well, if you need more.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Thats a Sweet Link Jeff. :cool:

Top Bottom