wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
It's been 2 months and I still love it! Went riding Sunday up at Quartz Creek. Put 32 miles on the bike, it was a blast. This bike's power still amazes me. One time I was standing on the pegs and I came up to a mud puddle. I gassed it to lift the front and boy did it ever! I was hanging on for dear life, WOT and I don't know why it did not put me on my back. It was my longest wheely ever! I'd say about 30-40 yards. I wanted to just hop off and let 'er go but my buddy's wife was right in front of me and it would have creamed her. Somehow with one leg draggin' I was able to let off the throttle just enough to regain control and hop back in to the saddle. Too much fun!
Another time I come up on a puddle and gassed it, but I must have been in 4 gear 'cuz nothing happened and water shot right up my nose! :laugh:

The only negative thing I can say about the bike is the weak suspenders up front, but they will have to do until I can afford some new springs. I'm thinking maybe the FRP .42's. But until then I have a good excuse why I can't seem to stay on the trail! :)

Did I mention I love this bike? :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom