jonooffler

Jun 10, 2009
Hi Ok I know I started off on the wrong foot with my KDX220 what with it's stutter a low revs :bang: but now I have had a chance to ride it off road for a bit I can see why every one loves them.
I have had a few off road bikes and this one is the best by far. Ok it still has it's stutter but I don't care I love it and I don't think I will be selling it for some time.I have now started looking to get a new pipe and can for it, but think that I might change the piston first.
Thanks for all your help so far you guys have been a great help and now I have had a chance to get to know my KDX i would rather stuff wasps up my arse than give it up :yikes: .
Jono

2003 KDX220

Joburble

Bring back the CR500
~SPONSOR~
Jul 20, 2009
Wasps! Ooooh.
The last and only time I have ridden a kdx offroad was in 1990 and that was just for a couple of minutes. I owned (and loved) an XR600R at the time and I rode in the woods a lot. My friend had a kdx200 and could turn on a dime, he could ride it pretty sweet too and I do things I just couldn't do on the 600. We swapped bikes for a couple of minutes and I could immediately do what he was doing. Nice bike I thought, but I never rode it again. I recently bought a Kdx200 but I have only ridden it for 3 mins on the road, it seemed to run okay so I bought it. I am still recovering from an injury and my surgeon says I am not allowed to ride offroad until February. Your post has made me look forward to riding it even more. Not sure about the wasps though.

Aug 4, 2008
Nice one Jono, you should have been out with us last weekend. Could have had a look at the bike then :cool:
Got that DEP pipe all polished and stuff now if your interested.

Top Bottom