JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Got the bikes cleaned up, flats fixed, and pipes welded up after 165 punishing miles in the desert last week, and I can't wait to get back in the woods. Planning to hit Muenster early Saturda and ride until about 4 p.m. Come on out; it might even rain Friday, if we're lucky. First gate, to the right, where Darryl always parks. Large white man, large white van, etc., etc.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
JMD said:
Got the bikes cleaned up, flats fixed, and pipes welded up after 165 punishing miles in the desert last week, and I can't wait to get back in the woods. Planning to hit Muenster early Saturda and ride until about 4 p.m. Come on out; it might even rain Friday, if we're lucky. First gate, to the right, where Darryl always parks. Large white man, large white van, etc., etc.

HHMMM... geuss I could walk the trails! :laugh:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We've been out there every weekend for the past month so we're going to take this one off and do some camping (without the bikes). I will, however be free all of next week so let me know if you're going up on a weekday. It is also likely that we will be there the Saturday prior to Muensterfest. And BTW, could you send me an e-mail with you're cell phone number. You could also send me you're home adress, as I have some extra mustard laying around and I thought I might send it to Jimmy :p

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
We all know how much Jimmy likes mustard. Sorry to miss you this Saturday. Maybe we can put something together for next week during the week. I'm getting the bug for a new bike, but I'm not sure what I'd buy. The only thing that interests me is the 450E/XC, I guess. But they're so bloody expensive! Seven grand out the door. Keep it a year and it's worth maybe fifty-five hundred. Big hit. Maybe I'll wait for the '05s and see what happens.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Change in plans. We'll be there (with the camper) Friday night through Sunday morning or afternoon. Why the new bike when you just got the 400 fixed? I was looking into getting a 525SX, and an 03 would have been 6K OTD. Plus, it comes with a free X-Box :think: We'll be parked parked somewhere through the second gate. My non-riding sister will be tagging along, so we'll be doing more sitting around and bench racing to keep her from getting too bored.I'll bring some mustard for Jimmy. Maybe it will make him go faster :p

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Great. Well, we'll probably come and park by you. I may have my oldest son, Scott, with me, too; he's an advanced beginner.

Top Bottom