If you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Here's a fun little video (unless you are me) where I find the most nasty, slimy, worst sewer smelling mud hole on a super hot day. Sorry for the language but it really took me by surprise. My buddy was most supportive (NOT) of my little mishap.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Last time I did that people were still using Polaroid cameras!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Worst smell of my life story...

I attended a Family Fun Ride in Georgia at Aonia MX Park. I had not ridden in close to 8 months at this time and my gear had been in a gear bag the entire time. I don't remember washing it, but that was not the problem.

Over the winter we had a mouse problem. I had it fixed by January but by Spring there were still remnants of things left behind.

One of those things were a completely urine filled gear bag. I didn't notice until I pulled it out at the park and started to get ready.

I didn't wear the chest protector. It was on top and got the worst of it. But the rest smelled bad as well.

I did not let that stop me. I rode on! And I was able to ride alone most of the time b/c as soon as anyone got close they backed off or sped quickly and far ahead of me.

Top Bottom