If you've ever picked up a baseball bat you have to see this...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Pretty darn amazing...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aUMhskwjCmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
and this; that old Okie dude is skeptical.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8xU-dmptL0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Wow

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Okiewan said:
and this; that old Okie dude is skeptical.
Yeah I'm skeptical too but I'm not sure how they would have faked these. It's hard for me to fathom anyone being that accurate...especially since I have a hard time hitting a ball twice in a row, never mind making it go where I want it to go.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Something is not right with this. Possible maybe....... Notice how the wind is strong and constant. Anybody ever shot skeet or trap on a windy day, it can effect your score in a negative way can't imagine it can help his accuracy with a ball and bat.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
If I was a skeet I'd be afraid of these guys, but in reality true or false??????? who cares it is good watching either way

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I can see it being possible.

The balls are not moving that fast so someone with excellent hand/eye coordination may be able to do it.

It is all a matter of angles similar to pool but with a moving target like tennis but smaller contact area.

It didn't look like the ball was moving too fast and I have seen some amazing shots by Jr. College Tennis players and Olympic table tennis players that most people would think are impossible.

I have also seen where someone did a quick draw with a revolver and shot an aspirin. It was on a Discovery or TLC show a couple years ago.

These video's may be faked but I do believe what is accomplished is possible.

Ivan

Top Bottom