Im a RC jinks!

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
For all you guys that dont like RC Im your huckleberry!

First time watchin the pros race and Im there to watch the 2 year winning streak come to an end for RC. He still rode like magic in the 2nd moto;)

To the guys I was hopin to meet today....sorry but it was a long shot. We had friends in the Star Racing rig so we hung out in the trailer between races.....had to minimize the bbq steak look on my skin.YIKES!
We'll have to gather a group ride somewhere soon.
Hope you all had fun...and dont look as RED as me:)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Now the pressure is off RC's back :thumb: K-Dub made it look too easy in the 1st Moto, didn't get too see the 2nd 250 moto, Kids were getting tired from the sun :whiner:

Didn't get too meet up w/any DRN'rs, but the group ride idea sounds fun.. Hangtown could use more food vendors i thought.. Overall though, had a BLAST!! ANd will be there next year :)

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
I too have that bbq look to me! Me, my hubby and some of our friends were there at about 8:00 Sunday morning. We ended up leaving after the 1st 250 moto . . . too much sun for me, and too much sun & beer for the boys! We had to get them to safety :)

Hope you guys had a good time.

I say more porta-potty's for next year!!

Sarah

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Wow I need to stay on DRN more often. My decision to go to Hangtown was last minute and I neglected to check to see where everyone was gathering. My father-in-law and I sat near the table top just prior to the 'parts unlimited turn'. We were about 20' from the 'blue rooms' but on the family area side. We had a fabulous time and stayed to watch the Army hummer attempt to negotiate the track. Speaking of blue rooms...2 rooms for about 2 thousand people :eek: Definatly needed more food, beer and portapotties. :uh: Only took an hour to get out of the parking lot. :confused:

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Originally posted by James
DId the Hummer jump the doubles?
naaa... they horsed it around a little in the turns and whoops and almost got it hi-centered on a peaked jump right after the 'parts unlimited' turn then backed down and drove around... remaining crowd gave them a good razz :p . Twas a good day! :yeehaw: I don't think the ESPN2 video will be able to really show how well Kevin Wyndam was riding...OMG :aj:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…