B

biglou

*Cartman voice on*

"Sir, step outta the car. SIR, step outta the car please."

"Put down the mouse, and step away from the computer."

"Respect my authoritah"

"The reason I pulled you over was because you were weaving all over the internet. And it appears as though your left spellchecker is burnt out. Have you had that worked on lately? You might wanna get that into the shop pretty quick. I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time. If I see you out on the internet again tonight, I'm gonna have to write you a citation and pull your password for the night. Now you disconnect real careful like, and get some sleep.":D

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Darn, seems like I missed a good one. That's what I get for getting my beauty sleep:whiner:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Picture this:
sfc crash is lying there on the living room floor...
it's 7AM.
One eye opens...
hummm.I'm not in my bed?
Oh yeah, I got loaded last night.
Oh crap, I hope I didn't do anything stoopid!
Think damnit, think...

DRN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I POSTED ON DRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runs franticlly to the pc, fumbles for the power switch, one eye still closed...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by dhoward
At least it was just in this forum.
Right?
:eek:

NAh, we forwarded it to boards all over the internet. It's all part of Okie's Friends don't let friends type drunk campaign:eek:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

NAh, we forwarded it to boards all over the internet. It's all part of Okie's Friends don't let friends type drunk campaign:eek:

LMAO

very good Rich

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
this is a message from dept of home land security. this has been a drill,this was only a test of drn security.we are evalluating the results now,but it appears that this site passed. it has come to our attention that the alquida terrorist network will begin infiltrating and posting on motorcycle net boards in an attempt to disrupt and destroy the american pastime we all hold so dear. they will conceal cryptic messages in posts to alert infiltrators acting as,motorcycle mechanics,flag men mx judges and possibly even high ranking AMA members, to action. also they will attempt to demoralize and destroy through missinformation, such as"mxa magazine has just rated the all new,afghani built, mulla mf250f as bike of the year" or an even more heinus aproach at distruction,such as posting"honda says thier new cr250 doesn't need premix,as they have designed special metals that are self lubricating." those have been several examples,we at home land security posted under sfc crashs' handle,to try to demoralize and distract before,what is for many, a wekend to enjoy the sport of dirt biking,a sport we hold so dear. it does appear that all the proper safe guards are in place on this board, as no one has had any severe adverse reactions. in closing, we will continue to monitor and report on the scurge that is global terror and thier attempt to destroy US dirt biking, a sport we all hold dear. thank you and god bless america.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dude, your hungover huh?

Maybe we should put you and AJ in a room together to discuss "the force" and duct tape and other quandries of the universe.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
Dude, your hungover huh?

No, he's cured, you know, after being "ham-metred". Oh gosh, I cant' tell you how refreshing it is to see someone else do something stupid. Just imagine how good Lou feels!

B

biglou

Originally posted by zio

No, he's cured, you know, after being "ham-metred". Oh gosh, I cant' tell you how refreshing it is to see someone else do something stupid. Just imagine how good Lou feels!

Lou feels so good he changed his signature line this morning!:aj: Check it out:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yanno if you just glance at the subject it looks like "I'm hamstered":scream:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hmmm...what happend. i just got back from my tireless volunteer work down at the widows,orphans and perpetualy stupid group home,and the whole world seems a buzz with this ,ah, hammetred gobledy gook.:confused: maybe i should spend more time on the board,lending my knowledge and keen insight to the problems of todays youth, instead of down at the free clinic, donating my organs to old dirt riders with scholioses of the liver.:think naw, you guys wouldn't appreciate it anyway.:moon:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
Yanno if you just glance at the subject it looks like "I'm hamstered":scream:

That's funny, Patman. I've been craving bacon, so I saw ham-metred. Different strokes, huh?:o :p

B

biglou

Not sure why this all struck me as being so funny. Like I told Pred, Sarge was so drunk that he was slurring his speach even through the keyboard! Too funny!:)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
oh yeh. heck,i gotta kick outa'it too..somewhat. like i told command(leah) after she asked if i was going to be banned from the board.."are you kidding me,they're eating up".it's good on a couple of levels..when ever anyone,beside you,shows his "donkey" it's great. plus there's always the "there but for the grace of god go i" thing. i gotta figure it's like being in the military..no matter how long ya been there.'till somebody else comes along you're still the new guy..so i figured i took the heat off of the last guy who PWI'd...no thanks needed..i'll be in the area all day.:D oh yeh, mr big lou..sorry,that phrase "i'm all hammerted" is copy writed,you'll be hearing from my attorney. :moon: first round of beers are on me at the SX.:cool:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
I think I missed something fairly humorous, danguit! ;)

Patman!
I doesnt need no , any , alchohol to be reverent of DuctTape Mister!
That Duct Tape quote was in some Zen stuff I was reading the other night
which included one of my favorites-

"If you lend a person $20 and never see them again..
it was money well spent!! "

:aj:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So where's my $20 Mister?:D

Top Bottom